01 April 2008

A day in the life of a superhero

Ella - You can be Spiderman and I'll be Batman.
Me - OK.
Ella - Spiderman?
Me - Yes Batman?
Ella - I'm eating an apple.
Me - Nice. [Silence] And what are you going to do then?
Ella - I'm going to climb up a wall.
Me - No, it's Spiderman who climbs up walls. Batman can fly. Like a bat.
Ella - Does he fly?
Me - Yes, he flies. He's not very good at climbing walls, I think.
Ella - Now you can be Batman and I'll be Spiderman.
Me - Ok.
Ella - Batman?
Me - Yes Spiderman?
Ella - I love you!
Me [laughing] - I love you too, Spiderman.
Ella - Now I'm going to climb up the wall.

4 comments:

jeanie said...

ha ha ha ha

However, I beg to differ on Batman climbing walls. I recall many a skit with Batman using a rope to climb, and Robin at the rear.

Lin said...

I don't know ANYTHING about Batman or Spiderman. But neither does Ella, so I'm just making it up as we go. lol

Alison said...

LOL
I think I read somewhere that both Batman and Spiderman are vegetable eating, room cleaning, mummy listening superheroes, too! ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.